Perlane is an incredible injectable filler that our doctors use to help lift and replace lost volume, helping to contour aging facial areas and offset wrinkles.
Perlane is created from Health Canada-approved hyaluronic acid (HA), a safe and effective natural product. Because of the larger size of the HA particles, Perlane is ideal for correcting wrinkles, deep folds, and smile lines and contouring cheek areas. Our doctors also use Perlane for crown lifts, which help open up the eye area by lifting the brow-line non-surgically.
We invite you to experience the rewards of a welcoming environment where you can expect to be listened to, understood, and delighted with the outcome. Our doctors are here to help empower you to make the changes you desire to lead a truly beautiful life.
Another option is The Perlane Uplift – a superior treatment plan offered by our doctors for the whole face. *Most patients require only one treatment to achieve optimal wrinkle smoothing or volume enhancement. This product typically lasts 6 to 9 months and can be quickly and effectively injected in less than an hour.* Perlane also contains lidocaine, which has been shown to reduce pain during injection up to 95% (Medicis Clinical Studies). The Perlane and Restylane family of products are owned by Medicis, a division of Valeant Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions About Juvéderm
At the Toronto Facial Cosmetic Clinic, who is designated to perform the Perlane injections?
Our doctors are simply the best choice to inject Perlane at our Cosmetic Surgery clinic. Not only do they have extensive injecting skill and experience, but they also have a true aesthetic eye to see exactly what areas of the face should be targeted with the Perlane Dermal Filler. Clients truly love our doctors’ personal and boutique style, which has the best injectable filler results possible. As well-renowned leaders in dermal filler techniques, our doctors can often be found travelling the country presenting the latest advancements to other colleagues and specialists in the cosmetic surgery field.
Are the Perlane injections tolerable?
Yes. Most patients feel the initial needle – similar to when you receive a routine flu shot at the doctor’s office. However, Perlane dermal filler now contains lidocaine (a solution that helps numb the area). Almost immediately Lidocaine begins to freeze the region so that the rest of the procedure is easy and comfortable, resulting in a simple and quick treatment for the client. For greater comfort, a topical numbing agent can be requested and applied, but most clients find they do not need additional pain relief because Lidocaine is sufficient.
Is the Perlane treatment a lengthy process?
Not at all! The Perlane dermal filler can be injected easily and quickly. The average appointment from start to finish is approximately half an hour, contingent upon the amount of Perlane used as well as the number of areas being injected. Patients also love the fact that their results are immediately visible and gratifying!
What is the recovery time following a Perlane injection?
The recovery following a Perlane injection generally depends on where the product was injected and how much Perlane was used. Clients usually find they are able to return to their normal, daily activities and may experience the most swelling for up to 1 to 2 days following. Slight swelling may remain but is typically gone within 7 to 10 days. Small bruises may also occur around the injection site, but they are easily covered with makeup or are barely noticeable. One way to reduce the possibility of bruising is to avoid any blood-thinning products such as aspirin, ginseng, and vitamin E for 1 to 2 weeks before your Perlane treatment.
What is the average length of time Perlane results will last?
Perlane treatment results generally last between 6 months and 1 year, depending on the regions Perlane was injected into. Please visit the Dermal Fillers information page to learn about the variety of injectable fillers available and which ones are the longest lasting. We do recommend that patients return for their next injection session before the Perlane completely disappears in order to maintain the overall contour, shape, and look.
How much will a syringe of Perlane cost?
A syringe of Perlane can also be called a cc or a vial. To learn the most up-to-date cost of a syringe of Perlane, please contact our office by phone or by email, and we will get back to you quickly within 1 working day. Each dermal filler procedure is charged based on the number of Perlane vials used. Our doctors are top injectors with high volumes of clientele. This means we are able to obtain competitive pricing from approved injectable filler distributors. We make every effort to pass these pricing benefits along to our patients through our regular year-round pricing and during our special sale events held throughout the year.
I’m interested! How can I book a Perlane dermal filler consultation?
Our doctors offer complimentary consultations for clients, so we welcome you to schedule by calling 647-343-0207 or by simply filling out the Contact Form. We endeavour to respond to any inquiries within 1 business day. At your Perlane consultation, one of our doctors will meet with you to discuss all of the benefits and risks involved and the various possibilities to help you achieve your ideal result. If you choose to move ahead with the procedure after your Perlane Toronto consult with one of our doctors, the Perlane injections can be completed immediately following your consultation. Only doctors and surgeons perform the dermal filler treatments because of our office’s commitment to the highest quality standards and results.
Are Perlane outcomes permanent?
No, Perlane treatments need to be maintained every 6 months to a year, depending on the area injected. Perlane is formed with a hyaluronic acid base, which means it will be metabolized by your body in the months following the injection. Hyaluronic acid is already produced within our own bodies and is a very safe and natural product with basically no allergic complications. For patients who have had an unsuccessful injection somewhere else and need it to be corrected, our doctors can use hyaluronidaise to easily break down the Perlane. Within an hour, hyaluronidaise can quickly and easily correct any dermal filler produced with hyaluronic acid.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Teosyal – What Is It, and How Does It Work?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Pen
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Rich Face
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Potential Side Effects Of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- Selphyl Toronto
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Wrinkle Treatment
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.