Radiesse® is a safe, next-generaton injectable filler that is made of calcium-based microspheres suspended in a water-based gel.
These beads form a structure under the skin around which new collagen is stimulated and formed. Our doctors prefer using Radiesse® for optimal correction in areas that can benefit from great structure, such as the chin. Results from Radiesse® treatments last up to 18 months, making it a leader in long-lasting cosmetic surgery injectable fillers. This also makes Radiesse® more cost-effective, which our patients love! Furthermore, its biocompatibility means no allergy testing prior to treatment. If you’re interested in a Radiesse Toronto consultation, contact our office!
We invite you to experience the rewards of a welcoming environment where you can expect to be listened to, understood, and delighted with the outcome. Our doctors are here to help empower you to make the changes you desire to lead a truly beautiful life.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Teosyal – What Is It, and How Does It Work?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Pen
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Rich Face
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Potential Side Effects Of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- Selphyl Toronto
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Wrinkle Treatment
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.