Teosyal Redensity I is the newest AWARD-WINNING Rejuvenation product on the market today.
As an award-winning and cost-effective skin revitalizer, it restores hydration, luminosity, and tone, so it serves a different purpose than most injectable fillers. This light filling innovation is specifically designed to target dull complexion, fine lines, and dehydrated skin on your face, neck, décolleté, and hands. It comes backed with a uniform and natural result. With optimal safety and high-quality requirements, Teosyal Redensity I is an extremely PURE product consisting of 8 amino acids, 3 antioxidants, 2 minerals, hydrating hyaluronic acid, and 1 vitamin – all ingredients naturally present in the skin.
We invite you to experience the rewards of a welcoming environment where you can expect to be listened to, understood, and delighted with the outcome. Dr. Torgerson is here to help empower you to make the changes you desire to lead a truly beautiful life.
Immediate, Cumulative, Visible, And Natural Result!
How does Redensity I work?
At any age, skin aging is accentuated by the loss of luminosity in your skin – fine lines, wrinkles and dark areas begin to appear, your complexion dulls, and the texture of your skin becomes uneven. The exclusive formula of Teosyal Redensity I is the balance between Injectable Filler and Mesotherapy. It redensifies your skin, restoring its ability to reflect light and giving an immediate, cumulative, visible, and – most importantly – natural result! The light filling treatment consists of microinjections performed evenly across the whole face or area of concern so that the Dermo-Restructing Complex is spread evenly into the skin. It is fantastic for the face, neck, décolleté, and hands – all areas that are fragile and often ignored by traditional treatments. Who is most suited to use Redensity I Teosyal products? This light filling treatment is suitable for anyone in any age category who has noticed the following signs of aging begin to appear and develop: tired, drawn features, loss of tone and radiance, wrinkles, and lines. It is both corrective AND preventative! Our doctors can discuss all of the benefits with you during your free consultation.
A Simple And Effective Treatment
What is involved in the non-surgical treatment?
A simple and effective treatment protocol of 3 appointments spaced 3 weeks apart. Results are visible after the first Light Filling session, but the cumulative results 1 month after the third Light Filling Session are the most exciting! A European multi-centre study showed a 67% improvement in Complexion Radiance in the Face, a 69% improvement in Hydration, and an 83% improvement of Fine lines and Wrinkles. To maintain the results of your initial 3 sessions, it is recommended to have an additional single session sometime within the following year.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Teosyal – What Is It, and How Does It Work?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Pen
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Rich Face
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Potential Side Effects Of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- Selphyl Toronto
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Wrinkle Treatment
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.