Are you an active runner?
Have you noticed that over time your face has begun to hollow out? Do you feel that your face is ageing at a faster rate than your body? Do you feel as if you are being punished for staying fit and healthy with a skeletal-looking face?
Even though a runner’s body may look much younger than their age, their face can easily give their age away
The Problem: Runner’s Face
If so, you probably are suffering from “runner’s face”. Runner’s face typically occurs in both men and women aged 40 and over who regularly exercise to improve their body and mind and by doing so end up with a hollow, bony face. When an athlete exercises, they burn layers of fat off, not only in their body, but also under the layers of skin in their face. This loss of fatty tissue results in an overall loss of volume in the face, more noticeable appearance of bones, and more prominent visibility of existing wrinkles. Although many feel that there is no way to fix runner’s face, dermal fillers are an excellent way to rejuvenate and revitalize runner’s face.
Teosyal Ultimate is a dermal filler product that is perfect for restoring lost volume and filling wrinkles formed from years of exercising
The Solution: Teosyal Ultimate
Teosyal Ultimate is the most intense and longest-lasting product in the Teosyal range, making it the optimal choice for combatting runner’s face. Due to its ability to create high-volume results, it is the ideal product for remodelling the face. This can achieve unbelievable results in many key areas of the face, including the upper cheeks, marionette lines (lines that run from the corners of the mouth down along the chin), temporal region, nose, eyebrows, chin, and mandibular line. Teosyal Ultimate is unique, as it is never injected into the dermis, unlike several other products in the Teosyal range. In contrast, it is most typically injected deeply (into subdermal layers of the skin). This is because Teosyal Ultimate is designed for the complete remodelling of the face. Injecting deep into subdermal skin layers allows the product to reach the optimal place to get the most dramatic results. The effects of Teosyal Ultimate are instant, giving patients the ability to walk out of the treatment looking years younger. Most typically, the Teosyal Ultimate treatment takes around an hour without any downtime. This makes it a quick fix to runner’s face, as it ensures that the patient leaves feeling younger and better about their appearance. Because of the volume capacity and intensity of Teosyal Ultimate needed to remodel the face, it is one of the longest-lasting dermal fillers available on the market. The duration of each treatment of Teosyal Ultimate can last anywhere between 12 and 18 months! Although it is the most expensive of the Teosyal range, the longevity of the results and the dramatic effects have made many customers extremely happy with the treatment.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Teosyal – What Is It, and How Does It Work?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Pen
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Rich Face
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Potential Side Effects Of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- Selphyl Toronto
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Wrinkle Treatment
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.