V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster uses two amazing technologies together
When combined, the V2 Injector gun and Redensity [I] create an amazing experience to improve all aspects of the skin’s appearance and health.
The V2 Injector gun is the unique device that delivers the Beauty Booster (containing Redensity [I]) delicately and precisely underneath the skin
The V2 Injector Gun
The V2 Injector gun is extremely precise in product placement and dosage, making it a fast yet effective method of delivering the Beauty Booster. The treatment keeps both pain and downtime to a minimum. The injector gun is capable of decreasing the length of the procedure and the sensation felt by using multi-needles (9-point for the face and 5-point for the hands). By using the multi-needles, patient comfort is increased because the patient cannot sense the multiple points.
The device delivers product in a unique way – by applying suction to the patient’s skin before every injection. This helps decrease the sensation in the area, in turn improving comfort for the patient. Suction is also the key to the accuracy of the V2 Injector gun by helping with the depth delivery of the product and ensuring the product’s uniformity.
Teosyal Redensity [I]
Teosyal Redensity [I] is a very special hyaluronic acid product targeted to help hydrate, replenish, and repair skin. Teosyal Redensity [I] is injected into the uppermost layer of the skin. This hyaluronic acid product is unique from others because it is not cross-linked and contains a patented combination of naturally existing components, including antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. The combination of these elements helps hydrate, replenish, and repair the skin from the inside out. Specifically, Teosyal Redensity [I] optimizes the synthesis of DNA and increases collagen production.
Teosyal Pure Sense Redensity [I] is a unique hyaluronic acid (HA) that hydrates and repairs the skin – a new concept known as Beauty Booster
Teosyal Redensity [I]
Redensity [I] can be injected into the papillary dermis across the entire face. Teosyal Redensity [I] is non-cross-linked HA that includes a unique patented formula of effective natural components (amino acids, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins). This combination helps optimise DNA synthesis and stimulate collagen production. With pharmaceutical-grade hypoallergenic properties, these ingredients have the ability to assist in dermal restructuring.
Redensity [I] integrates into the papillary dermis, nourishing and treating the skin and allowing the fibroblasts to lay down new collagen and elastin. Unlike cross-linked fillers, Redensity [I] will not leave tiny lumps of HA under the skin (which can take up to 12 months to disappear). The lightness of the gel, exerting low pressure in the tissue, also contributes to a low incidence of swelling. Treatment should be viewed as more regenerative and ongoing in nature. Fibroblasts within the papillary dermis will be activated to lay down new collagen and elastin, resulting in a thicker and more elastic dermis. These results should remain for at least 12 months post treatment before the effects of ageing are once again seen. The results are visibly lighter, smoother, and softer skin after a few treatments. The effects are subtle and natural-looking.
On average, patients experience minimal downtime. Some patients may have bruising and blotchiness post treatment, which will usually settle after 4 days. Downtime is reduced after each subsequent treatment of Redensity [I] due to the dermis being repaired. The Beauty Booster treatment encompasses a range of benefits – from its ease of use and flexibility of treatment to its minimal downtime. The V2 Injector gun can benefit any practice that already performs any type of skin needling or dermal filler treatment. It is a quick and effective way to improve skin tone and texture. The V2 Beauty Booster represents a unique advancement in aesthetics and has become the skin treatment of choice for many practitioners, achieving optimal results that ultimately lead to happy and satisfied patients.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Teosyal – What Is It, and How Does It Work?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Pen
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Rich Face
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Potential Side Effects Of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- Selphyl Toronto
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Wrinkle Treatment
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.