Volbella is one of the latest innovations in injectable filler and non-surgical lip augmentation! Volbella is recommended for its soft consistency that mimics the natural feeling of your lips.
Our doctors use Volbella to help accentuate your lips and their border, plumping both to achieve a naturally fuller and more kissable look. Volbella improves the fullness of your lips for up to 1 year, making it one of the longest-lasting lip enhancement products on the market today! Another added bonus is that Volbella comes with Lidocaine, making the injection much more comfortable for the patient.
We invite you to experience the rewards of a welcoming environment where you can expect to be listened to, understood, and delighted with the outcome. Our doctors are here to help empower you to make the changes you desire to lead a truly beautiful life.
Frequently Asked Questions – Volbella
At the Facial Cosmetic Clinic, who performs the Volbella injections?
Lip injections are an art and require great finesse in order for the best results, so at our Toronto location, only our doctors will inject Volbella and other dermal fillers. Clients appreciate the fact that they have a top-trained and experienced Surgeon injecting them in order to produce the best Volbella results possible. Using his keen eye for detail and his passion for artistry, our doctors expertly inject their clients’ lips, producing top results every time. Companies such as Allergan and Clarion, which manufacture and distribute injectable filler to cosmetic clinics around North America, regularly request that our doctors provide progress and development training for other medical professionals.
I’m worried about the pain during a Volbella lip injection. What can I expect?
It’s true that the lips are the most delicate area of the face. However, the great news is that Volbella and all of the specialized lip filler products available on the market today have Lidocaine included within them. As a wonderful freezing agent, Lidocaine helps to numb the lips short-term during the injections so that any discomfort is minimized and the procedure is tolerable and comfortable for the patient. In addition, Dr. Torgerson’s Clinic offers topical numbing agents, which patients can apply to their lips and the surrounding skin 10 minutes prior to treatment for additional comfort.
If I decide to have Volbella Lip injections, how long is the treatment?
Because Volbella dermal filler is specialized for use primarily in the lips, the entire lip augmentation can be completed in less than 15 minutes. The results can be seen immediately!
What is the recovery time following a Volbella injection?
*Following a Volbella Lip Injection, clients find they are able to return to their regular activities. Most will experience the height of swelling for 1 to 2 days. Following that, slight swelling may remain but is usually gone within 7 to 10 days.* Tiny bruises may occur around the treatment site, but these are barely noticeable or are easily covered with makeup. A recommendation we make to all our clients in order to reduce bruising is to avoid blood-thinning products (i.e. aspirin, ginseng, and vitamin E) for 1 to 2 weeks before your Volbella Lip Augmentation.
How long can I expect the Volbella results to last?
Volbella results typically last between 1 year to 18 months, which is why Volbella is known as the longest-lasting lip filler on the market. In general, most patients return for maintenance before the product completely disappears to optimize the overall contour, shape, and look. To read more about Lip augmentation, please visit our Lip Filler page.
How much money will a vial of Volbella cost me?
Typically lips only need 1-2 syringes with one syringe being the most common. Please feel free to call, email or contact our office using the website form and ask us for the most current pricing. We strive to provide good customer service and generally respond on the same business day.
How do I schedule a Volbella lip augmentation appointment?
It begins by filling out the online contact form or by calling our Yorkville office. We will coordinate the best time for you to come in for your complimentary consultation. After discussing the Volbella treatment with one of our doctors, you can choose to receive the Volbella procedure following the consultation or schedule a second appointment to come back for the treatment on another day.
Is Volbella a permanent product?
Volbella is the longest-lasting lip augmentation filler. However, it is temporary. As we speak, eat, kiss, and move our mouth, our body will break down the Volbella and begin to metabolize it over time. Therefore, the effects of Volbella will need to be maintained every year.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Teosyal – What Is It, and How Does It Work?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Pen
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Rich Face
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Potential Side Effects Of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- Selphyl Toronto
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Wrinkle Treatment
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.