Tired of aging, but not quite ready for the invasiveness of a facelift?
Voluma injectable filler can be the answer that provides instant gratification with just a few quick injections. Voluma Lift does a fantastic job of smoothing areas with deeper lines or plumping areas of the face that need more volume. Our doctors use thicker dermal fillers such as Voluma to correct the temple areas, which can hollow as we age.
We invite you to experience the rewards of a welcoming environment where you can expect to be listened to, understood, and delighted with the outcome. Our doctors are here to help empower you to make the changes you desire to lead a truly beautiful life.
*One popular patient perk is that Voluma Lift is fantastic for those who don’t particularly love needles and therefore are looking for a longer-lasting filler. It typically lasts from 1 year to 18 months, maximizing the amount of time between injection appointments.*
Frequently Asked Questions About Juvéderm
At your Toronto Facial Cosmetic Clinic, the Voluma Lift injections are performed by whom?
Dr. Torgerson considers injectable filler as art. Therefore, our doctors are the only ones who performs all dermal filler treatments at our Surgery centre. Because of this boutique, upscale style, our doctors can ensure that patients will receive the top Voluma Lift results possible. By employing his natural skill, expertise, and aesthetic knowledge to the Voluma injections, our doctors give clients the best care, safety, and product placement. Our doctors are so passionate about Voluma and other dermal fillers. For example, Dr. Torgerson is routinely a guest speaker and trainer, mentoring other physicians, nurses, and surgeons on the latest dermal filler developments.
What should I expect for pain during the Voluma Lift injections?
In prior years, dermal filler injections were not as comfortable as they are now. Recent advances in scientific medicine means that Voluma Lift dermal filler was created with lidocaine, a freezing agent that helps the procedure become comfortable and tolerable for the client. Another option for patients to use is to also apply a numbing agent topically on the skin for additional comfort. Most patients find they do not need this because of the help of the lidocaine already included within the Voluma Lift syringe.
Do Voluma Lift injections take a long time?
No! The wonderful news is that Voluma Lift dermal filler is a quick and easy treatment that usually takes between 15 and 45 minutes. The time needed is dependent on the amount of Voluma Lift used and the number of regions being injected. Both of these factors will be discussed and decided upon with one of our doctors during the complimentary Voluma Lift consultation. Post-treatment, the Voluma Lift effects are immediately gratifying!
What is the recovery time following a Voluma Lift injection?
Following Voluma Lift injections, the downtime is minimal, which is why dermal fillers are such a popular choice amongst patients all over the world. Patients usually find they are able to go back to their daily, normal schedules and may experience the most swelling for 1 to 2 days following the treatment. Minor swelling may remain, but usually disappears by 7 to 10 days. Because small bruises may also occur around the Voluma Lift treatment area, our office recommends that patients avoid products like vitamin E, ginseng, or aspirin because they thin the blood. Any bruises that do occur are generally unnoticeable or are easily covered with concealer.
How quickly will I have to return for another Voluma Lift Treatment?
*Voluma Lift effects characteristically last between 12 and 18 months and is widely accepted to be the longest-lasting brand of injectable filler on the market.* Please feel free to visit our Dermal Filler page to learn more detailed information. As a guideline, we recommend that our patients return for maintenance before the Voluma Lift metabolizes in order to optimize the overall shape, contour, and look.
How much does a syringe of Voluma Lift cost?
A syringe of Voluma Lift can also be referred to as a vial or a cc. We are happy to share with you the most up-to-date cost of Voluma Lift, so please contact our office via phone or complete the Contact Us form for a prompt answer. A dermal filler treatment is priced based on the number of Voluma Lift syringes used. Since our clinic is known as top injection facility with high volume, our doctors are able to procure competitive pricing from Canada’s dermal filler distributors and manufacturers. Our clinic makes every effort to forward this great pricing on to our patients. We also have special sale pricing throughout the year.
I want schedule a Voluma Lift dermal filler treatment! How?
Our Toronto Facial Cosmetic Clinic offers free consultations for everyone. Simply schedule by emailing our office, calling 647-343-0207, or filling out the Contact Us form. We will promptly respond to you within 1 business day. At your Voluma Lift consultation, one of our doctors can discuss all the possibilities with you personally as well as the possible risks and benefits involved. If you want to move forward with the Voluma Lift treatment after your appointment, our doctors can perform the Voluma Lift procedure immediately. At our facility, only doctors perform the dermal filler treatments. This is part of our commitment to exceptional results and standards. Our doctors are top, well-known injector and often travels throughout the country to train other medical personnel in the latest advancements and techniques.
Are the results of Voluma Lift injectable filler permanent?
Although Voluma Lift is one of the most lasting dermal fillers available, it is temporary, and the results will have to be maintained every year to 18 months. Unlike some of the earliest injectables, Voluma Lift has an excellent safety record and is low risk. Voluma Lift can also be dissolved using hyaluronidaise if necessary following an injection, so patients can rest easy knowing that the treatment itself is temporary and is safe and reputable.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Teosyal – What Is It, and How Does It Work?
- Enhance Your Beauty by Preserving Facial Dynamism: Using Teosyal for Facial Rejuvenation
- What is a Liquid Facelift?
- Teosyal Redensity I Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Voluma Lift - By Dr. Torgerson
- Volbella - Lip Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Teosyal Redensity II
- Radiesse Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- The Best Ways To Treat Vertical Lines (Smoker Lines) Around the Mouth
- Popular Cosmetic Procedures For Men
- Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Teoxane Cosmeceuticals
- Teosyal Redensity I
- Teosyal Pen
- Top Health And Beauty Trends Of 2017
- 5 Surprising Facts about Dermal Fillers
- Which Dermal Fillers Are Best For The Cheeks?
- Types of Dermal Fillers
- Tips For Reducing Swelling & Bruising After Dermal Filler Procedure
- Perlane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Facial Fillers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Dermal Fillers And Jawline Contouring
- What’s Best For Crow's Feet And Facial Lines?
- Juvederm Toronto - Dermal Filler By Dr. Torgerson
- Why Choose Teosyal?
- Rich Face
- Why Different Fillers For Different Areas On The Face?
- Types of Injectable Fillers
- Dermal Fillers: Your Top 10 Questions About This Popular Anti-Aging Trend
- Dermal Fillers: A Secret Skin-Rejuvenation Weapon
- Teosyal Versus Juvéderm And Restylane
- V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster
- Potential Side Effects Of Teosyal Dermal Fillers
- What Is Teosyal Kiss?
- Selphyl Toronto
- Restylane Toronto - By Dr. Torgerson
- Which Dermal Fillers Work Best?
- Can Laser Resurfacing And Wrinkle Fillers Be Combined?
- What to Do After Lip Injections
- Best Lip Filler Treatment
- Reasons People Choose Dermal Filler
- The Lip Filler Phenomenon
- Lip Injections: Rise In Popularity
- Dermal Filler For Nasolabial Folds And Smile Lines
- Benefits of Injectable Fillers
- What are Perfect Lips?
- Facial Fillers: Know The Difference
- What Is The Best Injectable Filler For Under Eye Hollows?
- Choosing The Right Type Of Dermal Filler
- Teosyal RHA Dynamic Fillers
- Botox, Fillers, And Other Cosmetic Procedures For Skin Rejuvenation
- Fillers For Acne Scars: 10 Essential Facts To Understand
- What It's Really Like To Get Lip Injections For The First Time
- Facial Fillers in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and Up
- Teosyal Ultimate
- Teosyal Ultra Deep
- Best Injectable Fillers in Canada
- Wrinkle Treatment
- What Are Teosyal Fillers?
- Do I Need A Facelift, Skin Tightening, Or Fillers?
- Risks Associated with Injectable Fillers
- Face the Facts – Top 5 Dermal Filler Facts
- Skin Rejuvenation With Dermal Fillers: Do’s And Don’ts
- Using Injectable Fillers To Rejuvenate Skin Non-Surgically
- About V2 Microneedling Beauty Booster Treatments with Redensity [l]
- Wrinkles and Fillers: Collagen And Other Types
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.