SculpSure In Toronto
Toronto SculpSure treatments are the latest in non-invasive body contouring procedures.
They can help melt away fat around your waistline and other areas on the body. People who have stubborn areas of fat that are resistant to exercise or dieting can benefit from this short, non-invasive treatment. SculpSure treatments take only 25 minutes to complete, and it can treat up to 4 areas in one session.
A registered nurse who is certified and knowledgeable in providing a comfortable patient experience performs SculpSure at Dr. Torgerson’s fully equipped laser facility. The SculpSure applicators can be placed anywhere on the body that can maintain secure skin contact during the treatment. SculpSure is indicated for the treatment of the abdomen and flanks. SculpSure applicators can be applied to other areas like the hips, legs, back area, and even arms as “off-label” treatments. Scheduling a complimentary consultation with Dr. Torgerson is the best way to determine a suitable fat reduction program for your body contouring goals. SculpSure treatments can be paired with our exclusive GliSODin Advanced Diuretic Formula that promotes elimination processes in the lymphatic system to assist in the reduction of fluid retention and swelling in the body. To learn more about the GliSODin Advanced Diuretic Formula, visit the link below. https://drtorgerson.com/shop/product/glisodin-advanced-diuretic-lymphatic-formula/
In addition to supplementing the body with nutrients to help it get rid of the unwanted fat, Dr. Torgerson highly recommends a well-balanced diet and exercise program before and after SculpSure treatments. With the use of nutritional supplements and recommended daily exercise routines, patients can see great results with SculpSure. All with no downtime!
How Long Does It Take?
SculpSure treatments take only 25 minutes to complete. This permits the treatment of up to 2 zones that can be treated in less than 1 hour. Depending on your fat-loss goals, SculpSure treatments are recommended every 6 weeks for the first 3 months. This allows for the retreatment of the same area after 6 weeks, with visible reduction in fat results seen at 12 weeks. With this program, the second SculpSure treatment results will display further improvements for up to 18 weeks post procedure.
*SculpSure removes the dead fat cells. SculpSure is recommended with exercise to maximize fat reduction in the areas of treatment.* It is highly recommended that a second SculpSure treatment be done on the same areas as the initial session of treatments. *The SculpSure treatment temperature setting should be at the maximum level for optimal fat reduction.* SculpSure has a contact cooling system during the treatment with an additional cool down feature if the patient needs quick relief from the laser heat energy. This cool down period does not reduce the time of the 25-minute laser thermal energy that targets the fat cells. SculpSure applicators are long and flexible, accommodating people of all sizes. SculpSure treatments are recommended after a meal for a more comfortable experience. SculpSure is approved by Health Canada and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the elimination of unwanted fat pockets of fat around the stomach, lower abdomen, and flanks. To learn more about SculpSure, contact our office to book your complimentary consultation at Dr. Torgerson’s Facial Cosmetic Surgery & Laser Clinic.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
SculpSure Toronto: Non-Surgical Liposuction & Fat Reduction
- What Are The Biggest Advantages Of SculpSure?
- SculpSure: The Revolution In Fat Burning And Body Contouring
- SculpSure: Can This Non-Surgical Procedure Melt Body Fat?
- SculpSure: A Revolution In Body Contouring
- SculpSure Trends In 2017
- How To Get Rid Of Love Handles And Tummy Fat With SculpSure
- Get Your Body Swimsuit Ready With SculpSure
- Fall Back In Love With Your Body With SculpSure Laser Body Contouring
- Lipolysis (SculpSure) vs. Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting)
- Body Contouring In 2017
- Non-Invasive Body Contouring: Frequently Asked Questions
- Does SculpSure Damage Muscle?
- Pairing GliSODin With SculpSure
- What Will You Feel And Experience On The Day Of SculpSure Treatment?
- Do SculpSure Treatments Hurt?
- SculpSure Treatment: How To Prepare Yourself?
- How Do I Choose A SculpSure Clinic In Toronto?
- If I had Liposuction or CoolSculpting, can I Use SculpSure?
- The Differences Between SculpSure And CoolSculpting
- When To Expect The Results Of SculpSure And How Long Will It Last?
- Liposuction Versus SculpSure: Which Is Right For You?
- How Many SculpSure Treatments Do I Need?
- Ideal Candidate for SculpSure
- Things You Need To Know About SculpSure
- Melt Your Fat Away During Your Lunch Break
- SculpSure Is A Non-Invasive Laser Alternative To Liposuction
- The Skinny On SculpSure Vs. Liposuction
- Post SculpSure Treatment Tips To Optimize Fat Reduction
- Sculpsure vs. CoolSculpting
- SculpSure Vs. CoolSculpting: Which Non-Surgical Fat-Elimination Method Is Superior?
- Top 3 Most Popular Questions About Sculpsure
- 5 Reasons To Do SculpSure
- The Cost Of SculpSure In Toronto
- SculpSure In Toronto
- SculpSure And TightSculpting
- SculpSure: Modern Non-Surgical Fat Removal
- Comparing Non-Invasive Body Techniques
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.