Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
Ultherapy has gained popularity as the best non-invasive treatment among patients and celebrities worldwide
Ultherapy is rapidly growing in popularity with more patients inquiring daily whether Ultherapy can mimic the results of a facelift. The idea of being able to tighten and lift the skin, without undergoing a surgical procedure, and restoring a youthful appearance is, understandably, alluring.
Ultherapy tightening and lifting the skin on the face and neck
Ultherapy is an easy and convenient alternative for people whose schedules prohibit time off for surgical convalescence or for those who are hesitant to undergo general anaesthesia for an elective procedure. Before reaching a decision, it is important to understand the ways in which Ultherapy differs from a surgical facelift.
Ultherapy is a surgery-free, cosmetic facial treatment that uses focused ultrasonic waves to counteract the effects of aging. Concerns like sagging skin, loss of elasticity, and bloating can be addressed with Ultherapy.
Ultherapy is a fast, safe, and relatively painless procedure. In fact, most patients can complete treatment in under an hour, and more importantly, there is no recovery period. This makes Ultherapy a desirable treatment for those who, for example, cannot easily be absent from work.
Although it may seem hard to believe, Ultherapy has been proven to work by signalling the body to regenerate cells, which will lift the skin in certain areas on the face/neck while simultaneously smoothing fine lines in the skin.
Utherapy is a wonderful option for people who want to tighten and rejuvenate their appearance
A facelift may be perfect for you if you are unhappy with sagging or loose skin in the face, neck, and/or deep wrinkles. There is only so much that even the most expensive facial products can achieve, so if you’re looking for better results, perhaps it’s time you consider a different alternative.
Surgical facelift procedures require general anaesthesia and, on average, a 2-week recovery period at minimum. The majority of face lift recipients report little to no pain or discomfort pos- operatively. However, this is accomplished by pain management, which does carry its own inherent risks and potential side effects. There are many different kinds of facelift procedures, (the “mini-facelift”, for example). Deciding which procedure is best for you depends greatly on your desired results.
It is important to make an educated decision when deliberating between these two procedures. Speaking with a medical professional about your desired results is the surest way to find an appropriate procedure for your unique goals. Contact Dr. Torgerson at (647)343-0207 to schedule a consultation. He will be more than happy to answer all of your questions and address your concerns.
Ultherapy does not duplicate the results of a facelift, but it can help you achieve a more rested and youthful appearance, which may be enough to accomplish your facial aesthetic goals. It is a wonderful option for people who want to tighten and rejuvenate their appearance but are hesitant to undergo an elective surgery. Patients wanting more significant changes, such as the correction of greater skin laxity or deeper wrinkles, may require additional procedures to achieve their desired results.
A private consultation with Dr. Torgerson will determine if you are a candidate for Ultherapy.
The First Step Of Your Journey Begins With A Conversation
We'll Get Back to You Within 1 Business Day.
- Ultherapy: A New Way To Lift, Tighten, And Tone Skin
- Is Ultherapy Right For Me?
- How Safe Is Ultherapy?
- Most Popular Non-Surgical Anti-Aging Treatments
- What’s It Like To Get An Ultherapy Treatment?
- What is Ultherapy?
- Top 3 Benefits Of Ultherapy
- What Is Unique About Ultherapy?
- Ultherapy Trends In 2017
- Ultherapy: Is the Procedure Painful?
- Ultherapy Vs. Botox: Which Is Best For Me?
- Am I A Good Candidate For Ultherapy?
- How Long Does Ultherapy Last?
- Best Non-Surgical Treatment To Lift Skin And Build Collagen
- Best Laser For Skin Rejuvenation
- Can Ultherapy Replace A Face Lift?
- Non-Invasive Facial Contouring Options For The Lower Face
- How Is Ultherapy Different From Laser Treatments?
- A Guide To Ultherapy : Its Benefits And The Treatment Process
- How Many Ultherapy Treatments Do I Need To Get The Best Results?
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening And Lifting
- Ultherapy Vs. Facelift: What’s The Difference?
- What Body Areas Can Ultherapy Be Applied To?
- Facelift Without A Knife: Non-Surgical Skin Tightening
- Is Ultherapy Worth It? Reviews And Cost
- Ultherapy Treatment
- Best Non-Invasive Anti-Aging Treatment For The Neck
- What Is A Good Age To Do Ultherapy?
- Set Back Your Aging Clock With Ultherapy
- Top Ultherapy Doctors In Toronto, Canada
- How Safe Is Ultherapy, And What Are The Side Effects?
- How Long Is The Ultherapy Recovery Time?
- Common Questions About Ultherapy
- The Mini-Lift Without Surgery: Review And Cost
- How Long Will It Take To See The Results Of Ultherapy?
- Non-Surgical Facelift
State-Of-The-Art Surgical Facility
Our facility offers a luxurious, comfortable and private setting for consultations and surgery with a waiting room that is both spacious and inviting. Although we hope you don’t have to spend too much time waiting to see Dr. Torgerson, within a few minutes you will feel relaxed and at ease.
*Disclaimer: Similar and/or permanent results are not guaranteed based on the treatment/procedure and may vary from patient to patient, based on multiple factors, including genetics and lifestyle of each patient.*
Please note that the Medicine Act, 1991, Part II: Advertising Regulations restricts and regulates advertising by physicians in Ontario. Compliance with these regulations restricts advertising and promotional content. Accordingly, the content of this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only, as the internet is an electronic information system and you are viewing this page unsolicited.
*If you require any further information to learn how our office is fully compliant with Ontario's Personal Health Information Protection Act, please contact us to connect with our Health Information Custodian.