Tired of looking like you’re tired? Do people ask you if you if had a long night when you slept your daily recommended hours? Are you a victim of raccoon eyes? Well luckily, there is a non invasive treatment available now that addresses the eye circles and the delicate tissue in this area. For a long-lasting, natural treatment for the eye circles, Teosyal PureSence Redensity II has been created as a three-in-one sophisticated combination.
Teosyal Redensity II is the first dermal filler of its kind that has been developed specifically for the tear trough area to address fine lines, dark circles, and deep hollows under the eyes using a technique that would allow you to return to work following your treatment. Teosyal Redensity ll is infused with amino acids, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins, so after the treatment it continues to rejuvenate the skin over time for maximum long-term results.
Who Is An Ideal Candidate?
– People with medium laxity under the eyes, yet not too much excessive loose skin
– Men/women in their late thirties with medium to darker skin tones
– People whose tear trough has lost volume, whose palpebromalar “groove” has become visible, or who have developed some minor palpebral or malar eye “bags”, fine lines, or dark circles under their eyes
– As with any cosmetic or surgical procedure, you should avoid any treatments if you think you are or might be pregnant and/or breastfeeding
What’s In It?
– First nutritional filler formula
– Unique 3-in-1 formula
– 15 mg (p/ml) semi-crosslinked hyaluronic acid (mix of BDDE cross-linked HA and non cross-linked HA). Hyaluronic is a natural ingredient found in the skin.
– Patent pending dermo-restructuring complex that consists of:
– 8 amino acids – glycine, lysine, threonine, proline, isoleucine, leucine, valine, and arginine
– 3 antioxidants – glutathione, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, and alphalipoic acid
– 2 minerals – zinc and copper
– 1 vitamin – vitamin B6
– Lidocaine hydrochloride (0.3%) to minimize discomfort during injections
The amino acids, vitamins, and mineral are necessary for restructuring and cell generation, and the antioxidants are used for cell protection while the hyaluronic acid replaces lost volume and improves skin hydration.
Redensity ll is a great product for filling out under-eye hollows. It can substantially enhance one’s appearance and, in most cases, provide beautiful, natural results. As with all products, there is a need for expertise in its use. Your plastic surgeon will have the knowledge about the product’s placement of the product based on the areas of treatment. In case of undesirable results, this product can be dissolved with hyaluronidase. Most injectable fillers require a touch-up after the product has settled into the face, usually at around 2 to 3 weeks post-treatment. Your physician will take this opportunity to address any improvements that can be made to the eye area.
Redensity II is a great product to fill the areas around the eyes, dissipating the shadows that cause dark eye circles and gently fortifying the fine skin below the eye with its unique combination dermal filler formula. Redensity II has an ideal viscoelasticity, meaning that it has a high spreading capability, which maximizes the ease of injection and the positioning of the product for a natural-appearing enhancement. Clinical trials show that Redensity ll results can last anywhere from 6 to 12 months. The treatment itself can take approximately 20 to 30 minutes to complete.